Friday, May 22, 2015

Becca visits Mackinaw all in Pink

Hello internet! Becca here. Kit and Mercedes are busy with their modeling gigs, so they asked me to do a few guest posts. A few weeks ago I got to visit Mackinaw City/Mackinac Island, MI. The water still had parts frozen, can you believe it!
The sun was shining, so I'm sure much of the ice was starting to melt when we were there.
Mackinaw visit, cold pink ladybug and leggings outfit by Geiser-Weaver Associates, LLC

It was so beautiful to visit. I just love the big bridge.
Mackinaw visit, cold pink ladybug and leggings outfit by Geiser-Weaver Associates, LLC
Look at the frozen water!
Mackinaw visit, cold pink ladybug and leggings outfit by Geiser-Weaver Associates, LLC
This was such a cool place!
Mackinaw visit, cold ladybug and leggings outfit by Geiser-Weaver Associates, LLC
My dad decided to pose for a photo with me by the bridge.
We had a lovely view when the sun set. So picturesque.
Mackinaw visit, cold ladybug and leggings outfit by Geiser-Weaver Associates, LLC

But as the sun started to go down, I decided to put my jacket on. It was getting chilly!
Mackinaw visit, cold pink cat jacket outfit by Geiser-Weaver Associates, LLC

After spending all day around Mackinaw, I was glad to hop into bed.
Mackinaw visit butterfly PJ outfit by Geiser-Weaver Associates, LLC

I had a great time visiting Mackinaw. Next week I'll show you some pictures from my other recent trip to Bay City, MI.

Get Becca's Looks:
Becca's butterfly PJs, ladybug shirt, leggings and upcycled cat jacket are created by Geiser-Weaver Associates, LLC.
Pink Boots and brown fuzzy shoes by Shop Sophias and Crocheted hat by barbarai.

See other unique doll clothing items by Geiser-Weaver Associates, LLC on Etsy.  

Thanks for stopping by and seeing the new outfits Becca wore. Check back here next week for more Geiser-Weaver Associates, LLC outfits and Becca's visit to Bay City, MI.

Follow along with Kit and her friends as they travel and model doll clothes here and on Instagram, using the hashtag #DollsWillTravel

No comments:

Post a Comment