Thursday, March 12, 2015

Kit's Traveling Adventure Continues by Train

Hello again!
I didn't realize how fun this train ride would be. Traveling by train is pretty neat!
Kit traveling on the train has breakfast- outfit by Geiser-Weaver Associates, LLC
Breakfast is served! I just love donuts, don't you?
The sleeper cars are comfortable and come with all your meals included. I was pleasantly surprised by how tasty the meals were. Who knew train food would be so good?
Kit having lunch on the train- outfit by Geiser-Weaver Associates, LLC
Lunch was fantastic! Strawberry milkshake, hamburger, fries and a cupcake.
The scenery across Pennsylvania and Maryland was pretty awesome. Look how pretty the winter landscape is:
Kit traveling on the train- landscape- by Geiser-Weaver Associates, LLC
The river is gorgeous!
Kit traveling on the train- landscape 2- by Geiser-Weaver Associates, LLC
Fun stores and cabins in the snow too.
Luckily I have my trusty music to keep me busy on this long train ride. I hope mom won't mind if I start dancing to the music in my seat.
Kit on the train- MP3 player and glasses- outfit by Geiser-Weaver Associates, LLC
I decided to try out my new glasses while on the train. Do you think yellow is my color?
I am almost to my new modeling job. I wonder what I will be modeling first and if the photographer is friendly? I'm a little apprehensive, but at least mom is here for a few days until I get settled in.

Kit on the train- modeling- outfit by Geiser-Weaver Associates, LLC
Mom let me test out my modeling poses on the train. What do you think?
See you next week when I start my new modeling gig. Wish me luck!

Follow along with Kit's traveling adventures here and on Instagram, using the hashtag #DollsWillTravel

Get Kit's look:
Kit's royal blue quilted jacket is by Our Generation, a royal blue with light blue trim short sleeved velour shirt and pleather reversible wrap-around skirt by geiser-weaver.com, tights are repurposed adult knee highs by geiser-weaver.com, boots by dollclothesstore.com, headband by punchplaceplus.com, food is erasers from AC Moore, headphones and MP3 player by Madame Alexander and glasses by American Girl.
See other unique doll clothing items by Geiser-Weaver Associates, LLC on Etsy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment