Thursday, March 5, 2015

Starting on an adventure: Kit begins her travels

Hello! This is Kit and I am going on an adventure.

Kit is going on a traveling adventure- outfit by Geiser-Weaver Associates, LLC
I'm ready to go traveling!
I am leaving my doll home and leaving behind my 40+ doll friends in Michigan to go to a new modeling job in Pennsylvania. I am sad to leave my friends behind, but excited to see my two old friends in Pennsylvania - Samantha and Tiffany. I am also super excited to start my new modeling career. I am going to live and be photographed for a few months there before returning home.
My journey from Michigan to Pennsylvania is a long one, including traveling by train!

The first part of my traveling journey began with a bus ride to Toledo, Ohio - this was o.k. but I was looking forward to the train.

Kit on the bus to Toledo- outfit by Geiser-Weaver Associates, LLC
It was cold on the bus, so my mom kept me bundled up!
We got on the train quite late at night in Toledo. Luckily we got a sleeper car!

Kit gets ready for bed in the sleeper car on the train- outfit by Geiser-Weaver Associates, LLC
Don't mind my static-bedhead-hair. It was quite late at night.
I am so tired, I am ready to fall sleep. *Yawn*

Kit falls asleep in the sleeper car on the train- outfit by Geiser-Weaver Associates, LLC
Goodnight all!
See you next week as I travel across Ohio, West Virginia, Maryland, D.C., Delaware, Pennsylvania and New Jersey.

Follow along with Kit's traveling adventures here and on Instagram, using the hashtag #DollsWillTravel

Get Kit's look:
Kit’s travel outfit consists of an upcycled Our Generation coat, a machine knitted scarf and beret
(a gift from a friend), blue jeans and blue velveteen top by geiser-weaver.com, black and blue
plaid boots from dollclothesstore.com.
Kit’s Pajamas consists of p.j. top and bottoms by geiser-weaver.com and white fluffy slippers by
Sophia’s Doll clothes.
See other unique doll clothing items by Geiser-Weaver Associates, LLC on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment